Rates and Packages
as of May 2017
Wednesday to Friday – a la carte menu
Saturday buffet – P500 per head
Inclusive of appetizer, soup, three entrees, rice, and dessert
Sunday buffet – P600 per head
Inclusive of appetizer, soup, four entrees, rice, and dessert
Dining room party/event (50-65 people)
Venue: P30,000 consumable
Daytime rate only. For evening rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday to Saturday
P600 per head, minimum of 50 people
P700 per head, minimum of 50 people
Inclusive of the following:
- Buffet spread
- One round of iced tea or juice
- Private use of the dining area for four (4) hours
- Use of electricity for AV presentations and sound system – P500
- Customized handmade stoneware ceramic souvenirs – price varies
(Please allow for 3 months production time)
Meetings (up to 20 people)
Half day (Thursday to Sunday, up to 4 hours)
P250 per head. Inclusive of 1 snack (choice of homemade suman, banana bread, or cookie), bottomless coffee/tea, private use of cabana or The Glass Bar, electricity for laptop and gadgets use. Additional P400 for air-conditioning.
Full day (Thursday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
P800 per head. Inclusive of set lunch, morning OR afternoon snack, free flowing coffee all day, private use of cabana and electricity for laptop and gadgets use. P650 for air-conditioning.
Photo and Video Shoots
Tuesday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm
– P5,000 for 3 hours, up to 10 people.
– P1,000 for additional hour, P500 for additional head
Includes use of electricity (please bring your own extension cord).
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are required for private events and photo/video shoots. Email email@example.com to reserve.
- A 50% down payment is required to confirm your reservation, with the balance to be paid on the day of the event. You will receive information on payment procedure after reserving via email.
- All events must take place during our kitchen’s operating hours, Wednesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the exception of the photo/video shoot (please see hours above). An additional P1,500 per hour will be charged for events that go beyond our operating hours.
- No outside food is allowed. A corkage fee of P500 will be charged for any outside food and drink consumed on premise.
- For meetings and photo/video shoots, please bring home your own trash.